Monday 18 August 2008

David Thatch-eron

I'm not sure if this quite falls within my remit, but I thought I'd mention it in any event.

Davey-boy Cameron has said in the current issue of GQ that he plans to do for society what Maggie Thatcher did for the UK's economy. Leaving aside any jibes on whether this means he'll turn millions of people against him, there's also the fact that Thatcher did do some work on reforming society, see for example section 28. I'm not sure if this is quite what Cameron means, but it's worth reminding people of what to expect and the Sun seems to have a favourable view of him.

I'm mainly linking to this post for the horrific Photoshop job the Sun has done:


It'll be in my nightmares!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's a horrific photoshop. Is that really Camerons' face?

Daniel Hoffmann-Gill said...

Is it wrong I'm getting a semi-on?

Unknown said...

Sim-O: Yeah, it's Cameron's. You can tell by the roundness of his cheeks.

Daniel: Yes, it is! Very!